The first Dota 2 patch of 2013 is now live on the Dota 2 client. This patch includes a new server region much to the delight of the Aussies. Minor fixes, Announcer previewing and smooth replay downloads make up for the rest of the update.
- Added Nightstalker darkness graphic to day/night clock.
- When calculating Net Worth, we no longer include the inventory value of the other Meepos.
- Roshan is no longer pushed by Clockwerk's cogs.
- Added Announcer previewing.
- Fixed backwards day/night indicator.
- Added Australia server region.
- Failed chunks are now retried when downloading replays. This should address the issue with Error 206.
- Bots will now wake up if they're attacked during their initial 15 second slumber.
- Improved decision-making of who should buy wards on a team.
- Fixed Lich bot trolling teammates by using Dark Ritual on creeps that a teammate teleporting to.
- Swapped around Jugg bot's item build (he goes for ring of health and battlefury faster now).
- Carry bots are now allowed to move further from their base laning location when going for last hits.