Stuntist, on 09 September 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:
Some lame/stupid ways of getting around this:
1. Doom or Enigma: They can instantly kill the fatty and aren't terrible mid picks
2. Enchantress: (Hopefully they picked Chen, because if they picked Enchant then this isn't going to work out vice-versa) That pig-riding fool sends that hag only to get it stolen my Enchant and used for the same nefarious purpose. Suck it, Chen!
3. Crystal Maiden: Her frostbite can wreck that waste of Dev-time at level one. Just make sure to stay away from it as it can still cast. Also, good mid.
4. Lich?: If you can survive long enough to get level 2, nuke that flying slob. it'll take a while, but since lich gives himself mana it'll all work out peachy-keen(ish). Also, he's a good mid. <--- I'm straining for ideas here
5. Lion: Drain that sucker's mana until Chen/Enchant firmly plant their faces in their palm for wasting a perfectly good creep.
6. Uuuuuuh... screw it, Clock!: Clock don't even need to be in that lane to farm with rocket. Clock too big for that fool's weak-sauce lightning. If that fool steps out of line, then Clock gonna slap it down with the Battery Assault. #ClockBlocked
That's all I care to put into this madness, but maybe Valvo will do something about it in the future.
1. Doom and Enigma aren't popular mid heroes. Enigma isn't survivable enough and prone to getting ganked. Doom gets zoned out even without the Harpy
2. I think Chen can steal Enchant creeps as well.
3. Getting a Crystal Maiden to waste Frostbite on a Harpy is already a win.
4. Lich is also not a survivable mid. With the current mid ganking meta Lich wouldn't last. Also, casting Nova on the Harpy will drain Lich fast since level one Ritual is not enough.
5. Cool idea.
6. Clock can last but you'll still be out of exp range since Chain Lightning has a crazy range.