• 1758 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:33 AM

Title.

IAmRelapse

IAmRelapse

Stout Shield

• 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:37 AM

I think its based on the Internationals??? or i dont know, you could use google anyway XD

76561198079245110.png

NarTVipeR

NarTVipeR

Stout Shield

• 8 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:05 AM

Its based on watched games (international)

H0kuS_P0kuS

H0kuS_P0kuS

Stout Shield

• 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:09 AM

How to get those upgrades , sweets or whatever its called and eggs?Anyone has a clue?

DragonEye

DragonEye

Just a Dragon.

• 1758 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:12 AM

How to get those upgrades , sweets or whatever its called and eggs?Anyone has a clue?

yes that`s my question

hazalad

hazalad

Blackguard

• 1144 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:03 AM

Hold you horses everyone. If by upgrades you mean the unusual effect, which is the only upgrade vailable at the moment for the TI3 Smeevil, you get it by watching replays of the East and West Qualifiers of the TI3. It appears somewhere around the 40-50th views and becomes visible with more views.

Other upgrades are not availavble at the moment, but soon the courier will have mounts and custom colours to choose from. How soon however, that`s for Valve to decide:)

EDIT: I just read from other post that there are other options to customize it already, which I`m not familiar with. And I played Thursday night and it wasn`t available.

DragonEye

DragonEye

Just a Dragon.

• 1758 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

Hold you horses everyone. If by upgrades you mean the unusual effect, which is the only upgrade vailable at the moment for the TI3 Smeevil, you get it by watching replays of the East and West Qualifiers of the TI3. It appears somewhere around the 40-50th views and becomes visible with more views.

Other upgrades are not availavble at the moment, but soon the courier will have mounts and custom colours to choose from. How soon however, that`s for Valve to decide:)

EDIT: I just read from other post that there are other options to customize it already, which I`m not familiar with. And I played Thursday night and it wasn`t available.

they are alraedy released man .. i see them but i cant unlock them .

hazalad

hazalad

Blackguard

• 1144 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

they are alraedy released man .. i see them but i cant unlock them .

Don`t worry, bro. There seems to be some hic-ups at the moment, so if you can`t unlock them at the moment - you can`t.

Another EDIT: Check out that guy, he usually knows what he is talking about: https://www.facebook...location=stream

The LAST EDIT: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=151360378

Don`t tell me these bitches will make us PAY for the smeevil treats and critter egg...

DragonEye

DragonEye

Just a Dragon.

• 1758 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:02 AM

Don`t worry, bro. There seems to be some hic-ups at the moment, so if you can`t unlock them at the moment - you can`t.

Another EDIT: Check out that guy, he usually knows what he is talking about: https://www.facebook...location=stream

The LAST EDIT: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=151360378

Don`t tell me these bitches will make us PAY for the smeevil treats and critter egg...

lol that guy is really cool he definately knows a lot of stuff...

hazalad

hazalad

Blackguard

• 1144 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

lol that guy is really cool he definately knows a lot of stuff...

Credit goes to Apoca!ypse. He told me about him, and I fillow the dude since then. I wonder where does he get his early info from, since most of the times it`s accurate.

kittyface

kittyface

Aegis of the Immortal

• 766 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:23 AM

Credit goes to Apoca!ypse. He told me about him, and I fillow the dude since then. I wonder where does he get his early info from, since most of the times it`s accurate.

He gets his info from Valve.

hazalad

hazalad

Blackguard

• 1144 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

I wonder how much Valve will rip us off for the Smeevil Eggs/Treats. And they promised us customizable courier if we buy the Compendium. But they actually never promised you will be able to upgrade it for free right? It is still customizable, even if you need to pay for the customization.

I kind of jump to conclusion about we`ll have to pay for the things, but if it was free, wouldn`t we get them by now? And why having them in the first place if it was free anyway?

Prozenconns

Prozenconns

Nani Sore

• 2987 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:39 AM

I wonder how much Valve will rip us off for the Smeevil Eggs/Treats. And they promised us customizable courier if we buy the Compendium. But they actually never promised you will be able to upgrade it for free right? It is still customizable, even if you need to pay for the customization.

I kind of jump to conclusion about we`ll have to pay for the things, but if it was free, wouldn`t we get them by now? And why having them in the first place if it was free anyway?

They could end up as drops for compendium owners, kind of like the essences for the Greevils. Maybe you have a chance of randomly finding one from viewing TI3 matches. Who knows.

This isn't EA or Activision, I trust Valve with this sort of thing. The likelihood of us having to pay for Smeevil upgrades is very slim.

76561198038290495.png

kittyface

kittyface

Aegis of the Immortal

• 766 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

I would assume (hope) that they would drop during the official TI3 matches. Either that or become unlockable during that time by watching matches.

Perhaps not everyone is meant to have the same courier. Perhaps there are different methods to getting each type. Who knows? =P

King Jeff

King Jeff

Bloodstone

• 77 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

A little bit of teaser from valve. And did anyone of you get the error when your viewing the smeevil with the mount?

DragonEye

DragonEye

Just a Dragon.

• 1758 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

A little bit of teaser from valve. And did anyone of you get the error when your viewing the smeevil with the mount?

I do get that error as well

King Jeff

King Jeff

Bloodstone

• 77 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

I do get that error as well

Okay, thought i was the only one with the error. I was going to reinstall my Dota 2 but it seems like everybody is having this problem.

DiViNe.AreS

DiViNe.AreS

Black King Bar

• 321 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

So....we are able to unlock all styles or just only one like for red only?

hazalad

hazalad

Blackguard

• 1144 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

So....we are able to unlock all styles or just only one like for red only?

All styles will be available for every courier, as long as you have the treats/eggs to unlock them. It`s in the link with info I provided above.

Active Users

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users