Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:34 PM
- Fixed not logged in users being able to vote
- Fixed text glitch on match page.
- Fixed some typos.
- Added "new" above VOD in the menu.
- Added "Back to VODs" button to the match pages.
Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:11 PM
- Fixed Chrome bug with embedded YouTube videos
- Added "autoplay" and "autohide" to the YouTube videos - this should provide a more spoiler-free environment.
Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:33 PM
- Improved the main query for the matches list (delayed JOIN via nested queries): the query itself is now more than 100 times faster in the worst case scenario taking now ~0.02 seconds instead of ~2.5 seconds. This solves indirectly some common issues with the filter tool that nonetheless will be addressed soon more directly via js/jQuery
- Improved the main query for the matches list : now results are subdivided in 4 sections:
- PRIMARY RESULTS (CASTERS and TEAMS) : the TWO team AND the caster AND the cocaster are matching the filter options
- PRIMARY RESULTS (TEAMS) : the TWO team are matching the filter options at the same time; ONE from caster and co-caster MUST match the filter optionsbut they cannot both at the same time
- PRIMARY RESULTS (CASTERS) : both caster and cocaster are matching the filter options at the same time; the team from radiant or dire MUST match the filter options but it they cannot match at the same time
- SECONDARY RESULTS : all the remaining results: it's required that at least one from teams AND one from caster and cocaster matches the filter; dire and radiant cannot match the filter at the same time as well as caster and cocaster cannot match the filter at the same time
Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:47 PM
- bug fixing (filter by rate)
- added language for casters (this feature will be visible when non-enghlish-speaking casters will be added)
Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:42 PM
- Re-coded the whole slider system, should be smoother, faster and more stable overall.
- Added "Type Search" - This is something I have been looking forward to, it is finally stable enough to be released. First of all do not confuse it with the Search bar, you will have to wait for that a bit longer. However, this feature will make you forget about the search bar completely. Basically open either Casters, Teams or Tournaments in the menu. Start typing as if you were searching for a team/caster/tournament... The rest should speak for itself. Now keep note that this feature is still in development so please report and bugs or simply drop us some feedback.
- Now you can also now link to games within matches. For example add "#game3" to the end of the match URL(http://www.dotacinem...vods/3388#game3) to link to game 3 of that specific match. The structure should be as follows: www.dotacinema.com/vods/*matchID*#*gamenumber*
Note: Even if not recommended you can also use #g3, #3,#blipblopblapbling3 or any other label as long as it has the game number.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users