Please familiarize yourself with some common forum rules which will hopefully make your stay here with us more enjoyable.
Forum General Rules:
- Respect fellow members and act with common sense in mind – no flaming or personal attacks.
- Do not respond to flaming attacks by other members, simply report them.
- Do not post any personal information in any section of the forums – this includes phone numbers, private email addresses and home addresses.
- Do not go off topic. If you want to discuss something that has no relevance to a thread it will get flagged for moderation – make a new thread.
- Do not give your logon details to other people where impersonation can become an issue – any evidence of such activities will cause your forum privileges to be revoked.
- Do not spam – definition of spam here on DotaCinema forums? Examples include : one word remarks, double posting, random web links, etc.
- No thread-necroing. Reviving dead threads for no apparent reasons will award the thread with a lock.
- No backseat moderating should take place. Let the moderators do their job, if you feel there is an issue please contact one of the moderators for further discussion (list of moderators to come).
There are some things that are not wanted in these forums. Violating these will result in immediate consequence from the moderator crew. Such content includes, but are not limited to:
- Racism, sexism or any forms of discrimination.
- Sexual content.
- Promoting piracy.
- Selling or advertising of products or services, unless it's trading in the trading outpost.
- Verbal violence, harassment or any forms of bullying will have serious consequences.
- Gore, bestiality and such.
Moderators and administrators reserve the right to change the rules at any one time.
Questions can be PM'ed to the Moderators.
Keep in mind that all the aforementioned rules and regulations apply to ALL DotaCinema forums.
Updated on 20/04/13