Diretide fast kill Roshan( IMPORTANT )

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Tony Kogias

Tony Kogias

Stout Shield

• 14 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Hello me and my mates just beat roshan in 0.39 seconds SAME time as those people in cycle 3 and still their names are in hall of fame isn't it a little unfair ? Is there something you can suggest me to do , because i don't know how to contact with valve or dota 2 admins or something . Maybe both teams should be awarded. I don't know if it counts that we made the same time or if we had to break their record either way this is our Match ID : 58375332
Match ID : 58375332

Vaxkiller

Vaxkiller

Vanguard

• 71 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

So valve should reward you for being a better exploiter? Good luck!
-Vax

W0LF0S

W0LF0S

Bagels > Doughnuts

• 735 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

They did it first?

Resident Bearded Jester of Awesometitsville

Posted Image
Thanks to Chalice for the sig!

Let's be friends! http://steamcommunity.com/id/w0lf0s/

tsetsesTest

tsetsesTest

Wasn't NRVQSR

• 1474 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

If they did it first, it's their record. You need to beat it to get fame, not match it.

Illuminati Supervisor of Awesometitsville

nrvqsrFinal_zpsa51f6b2d.png

Why not take a moment or two to check out the Hero/Item Creation Station section? - http://www.dotacinem...eation-station/

Kudos to Chalice for the great signature!

---

76561198024343258.png

Colonel Snaggleberry

Colonel Snaggleberry

Bloodstone

• 95 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

Looking for rewards? You got items after the game-- congratulations!

Zarlockk

Zarlockk

Aegis of the Immortal

• 950 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

Can you explain me 150000 dmg in 0.39 seconds? IMPOSSIBLE unless one of the team rage quits so noway you should get anything in my opinion. If there was no rage quit share you tactic. YOu can't even reach roshan in 0.39 sec from your base!!!

bolzoo

bolzoo

Shiva's Guard

• 241 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Can you explain me 150000 dmg in 0.39 seconds? IMPOSSIBLE unless one of the team rage quits so noway you should get anything in my opinion. If there was no rage quit share you tactic. YOu can't even reach roshan in 0.39 sec from your base!!!

Let pudge "farm" the enemies for a couple of hours, use wisp's ulti when roshan should go to the designated spot, wisp and pudge will then be teleported back and one shot.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Tony Kogias

Tony Kogias

Stout Shield

• 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

we maybe aren't in hall of fame but we got gold baby rosh :D

Pronto

Pronto

✧ Mid and Feeding ✧

• 1249 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

we maybe aren't in hall of fame but we got gold baby rosh :D

Congratz! Pics or it didnt happen. ;P

Appointed advisor of Awesometitsville... or is it just an illusion?

Sometimes you need to come to the realisation that some things are not meant to be. Don't overthink what has transpired in the past and simply take it in your stride.

Zarlockk

Zarlockk

Aegis of the Immortal

• 950 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

Let pudge "farm" the enemies for a couple of hours, use wisp's ulti when roshan should go to the designated spot, wisp and pudge will then be teleported back and one shot.

They have only 20 min, not couple of hours so it is just impossible. Play Diretide and you will see. IIt takes normally with about 8 people having couple of rapiers and crits about 2-4 minutes. How you can finish in 0.39 sec?

SvenPhantom

SvenPhantom

Bloodstone

• 85 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

Refresher orbs, ethereal blades, veil of discord and hell of a lot of magical nukes.

Yan

Yan

Heart of Tarrasque

• 662 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:08 AM

They have only 20 min, not couple of hours so it is just impossible. Play Diretide and you will see. IIt takes normally with about 8 people having couple of rapiers and crits about 2-4 minutes. How you can finish in 0.39 sec?

Oh you are wrong. When the game has even score, it can be infinite long. When the teams cooperate with each other and they have for example 25x25 candy, the game will NOT end (after that 20 minutes) and you can farm your lovely Pudge for hours..

Tony Kogias

Tony Kogias

Stout Shield

• 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

Congratz! Pics or it didnt happen. ;P

Posted Image

Active Users

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users